Assam Oil Co. Railway museum, Margherita
LACHIJAN 0-4-0ST WB 1773 1904 (a)
(a) One of fifteen locomotives supplied by WB to the ART between 1894 and 1931.
YP 2139 4-6-2 Telco 119 1955 (a)
(a) Supplied to IR. YP class, No 2139. Part of the second batch of YP's supplied by Telco. Preserved when the mainline was
converted to BG and steam working ended.
32086 4-8-2+2-8-4 BP 7144 1945 (a)
North Eastern Coalfields Headquarters, Margherita
HASSANG 0-4-0ST WB (a)
(a) One of fifteen locomotives supplied by WB to the ART between 1894 and 1931.It is believed to be WB 2100, built in 1919.
Tinsukia Locomotive Shed
YP 2618 4-6-2 Telco 883 1964 (a)
(a) Supplied to IR. YP class, No 2139. Part of the sixth batch of YP's supplied by Telco.
619 2-8-2 NW 1094 1915 (a)
(a) Supplied to BNR(SL). BS1 class, No 0083. Renumbered 619 in 1957. Part of a batch of seven locomotives (1087-94)
supplied by NW in 1915. There were also seven NB built locomotives in the BS1 class.
42 2-8-2 Kawa 3226 1930 (a)
a) Supplied to SER ZE class No. 638. IR No. 42
BK1 0-6-4T WB 2006 1914 (a)
(a) Supplied to BKR, a line operated by McLeod & Co. B class, No 1, named SIR TREVREDYN WYNNE. Ownership of the line
passed to the SER in July 1967. Part of a batch of four locomotives (2006-9) supplied by WB in 1914. The BKR had another
four B class locomotives, all built by WB.
BDR No 5 0-6-4T WB 2016 1916 (a)
(a) Supplied to BDRR, a line operated by McLeod & Co. B class, No 5, named SIR R W GILLAN. Ownership of the line passed to
the South Eastern Railway in July 1967. Part of a batch of two locomotives (2016-7) supplied by WB in 1916. The BDR also had
one other B class locomotive, No 9 (WB 2256/25) which had originally been supplied to another McLeod line, the Kalighat
Birla Industrial & Technical Museum
1 2-4-2T WB 2480 1933 (a)
(a) Supplied to BBLR, a line operated by Martin & Co. of Calcutta. J class, originally numbered 1J, renumbered 1 in 1942.
The line was replaced by a BG line in 1962.
690 2-8-2 NW 1566 1929 (a)
a) Supplied to BNR(RDR) No. 0010. IR PL class No. 690
810 4-8-0+0-8-4 BP 6584 1930 (a)
a) Supplied to BNR N class No. 810. IR No. 38810
18 2-8-2 Corp 1953 1950 (a)
a) Supplied to SER class ZE No. 512 then renumbered No. 612. IR No. 18
BABY SIVOK 0-4-0T OK? (a)
a) Obtained second hand for construction of Raipur Forest Tramway and later transferred to DHR, date unknown. May have been
used on construction of Teesta Valley line between 1913 and 1915. Laid aside and dismantled before 1957 all India
renumbering as it had no IR number. Rebuilt at Tinhindra Works 1952 and used with two coaches at 1953 Indian Railways
centenary exhibition at a fairground in New Delhi. From 1957 the loco was preserved at Silguri station. i
773 2-4-0T WB 2306 1926 (a)
b) Supplied to EBSR No. 10. IR class CS class No. 773
HERCULES 0-4-0WT NW 794 1907 (a)
(a) Supplied to EIR as the power unit of a railmotor. Rebuilt as a 0-4-0T in 1927 for use as a shop shunter at Jamalpur
Works. Part of a batch of five railmotors (794-8) supplied by NW in 1907. All were converted to 0-4-0T between 1927 and
Samastipur Divisional Railway Managers office
YP 2001 4-6-2 NB 27200 1952 (a)
(a) Supplied to NER. YP class, No 2001. Second of the YP class delivered. Plinthed.