Indian Railway Models
There are few enthusiasts who actively model the railways of India (perhaps because of the problems of gauge and scale), and even fewer have information and photographs of their layouts on the web. This list is therefore just a beginning, and it is to be hoped that there will be many more entries here in time!
- GEMME Group: Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (Oe 14mm) (Pages are in French)
- Dr Ravi Joshi: Joshi's museum of miniature railways
- Samarth Moray: Modelling in
- Lloyd Pierce: Bombay, Baroda & Central India Railways (O scale) and Locos, etc. (HO scale).
- Subhash Rao: IR models
- Subhash Rao and Tariq Shaikh: Locos, EMUs, etc.
- Glyn Thomas: Jhamrie Tallaiyya layout (HOm/HOe).
- Dr Ken Walker: Barfi Light Railway (4mm:1ft scale (1:76.2), finescale (P4) wheels, 10mm track), and pages on modelling, including a discussion of gauge and scale.
- Adarsh Narayan: Marklin HO layout
- Vikram Goel: Delhi to Bombay Model Railroad
- M Senthil Kumar: Steam, Diesel, and Electric models
To submit an entry for this list, please send e-mail to