IRFCA Mailing List Archive

Messages 6901 - 6920

Previous 20 Messages          Archive Index          Next 20 Messages

From: SHRINIVAS V. JOSHI <>

Subject: Dirtiest Stn.

Date: 29 Jun 1999 19:39:56 -0500


Hi!

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Apurva Bahadur wrote:

> Dirtiest station ??? Pune Jn !!!
>
> Apurva


My little experience tells , Kalyan is the winner in this category.
'cause all
the waste from South, North & East touches this stn. before moving on
to great
city Mumbai, which seems to be able to accomodate lakhs from these
directions.
Thanks god nothing is able to move in from West coast!

Shrinivas

From: Larry Russell <>

Subject: Re: Dirtiest Stn.

Date: 29 Jun 1999 20:13:45 -0500


Hmmm... My vote would be for Mughal Sarai... There were LARGE rats all
over the
first class waiting room and on the platforms. Plus, in the evening, the
smoke
decended to choking proportions and made breathing a chore.
Larry

"SHRINIVAS V. JOSHI" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Apurva Bahadur wrote:
>
> > Dirtiest station ??? Pune Jn !!!
> >
> > Apurva
>
> My little experience tells , Kalyan is the winner in this category.
'cause all
> the waste from South, North & East touches this stn. before moving on
to great
> city Mumbai, which seems to be able to accomodate lakhs from these
directions.
> Thanks god nothing is able to move in from West coast!
>
> Shrinivas

From: S.B.Mehta <>

Subject: SUBSCRIBE

Date: 29 Jun 1999 20:39:14 -0500


Hi,

I am ready to rejoin the band-wagon, or to say it in OUR lingo, the
rail wagon!

Regards,

Sarosh

======================
Sarosh Bakhtyar Mehta
M/s. Godrej & Boyce Mfg.Co.Ltd.
Machine Tool Division
Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli,
MUMBAI 400 079
INDIA
Tel:(Office) 91 22 577 3535 / 577 3636 Extn: 3917/3907/3909
Tel:(Residence) 389 3150
Fax:(Office) 91 22 518 1521 / 518 1445 / 518 1446
Email sarosh@godrej.email
=======================
A helping hand is holier than the lips that pray.

From: Mike Brooker <>

Subject: opinion poll

Date: 29 Jun 1999 21:05:30 -0500


The following is based on a very limited experience of a single visit to India 3½ years ago, limited to north of Bombay.  Nonetheless, here's my two rupees:
 
Best Station: Bombay VT from purely architectural standpoint; for spiritual value Haridwar
 
Best restaurant: Self-serve cafeteria in Bombay Central (even offered iddlis and other South Indian foods); also had nice veg thali in Ahmedabad
 
Most blatant propaganda:  Jingoistic billboard seen in Varanasi station - KASHMIR TO KANNYAKUMARI INDIA IS ONE!
 
Best NG line: Dabhoi-Kayavarohan-Karjan (Gujarat)
 
Best retiring room: Baroda
 
Most aggressive touts: Agra...does anywhere else come even close to Agra in this regard? :)
 
********************************************************************
Mike Brooker
99 Wychcrest Ave.,
Toronto, ON  M6G 3X8
CANADA
(416) 536-7406

From: SEMCO-INDIA/ NEERAJ KUMAR SINGAL <>

Subject: Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

Date: 29 Jun 1999 21:11:22 -0500


UNSUBSCRIBE ME.

NEERAJ KUMAR SINGAL,
SYSTEMS & EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE CO.,
NKS GROUP OF COS.,
G-82, 1ST FLOOR, LAXMI NAGAR,
VIKAS MARG, DELHI -110092 India
TEL :- 91-11-2202318/ 2200331/ 2230905
FAX:- 91-11-2206538
E MAIL:- nksingal@hotmail.email
WEB SITE:- www.nksin.com


______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at <A HREF="http://www.hotmail.com">http://www.hotmail.com</A>

From: Jayant S <>

Subject: Re: Dirtiest Stn.

Date: 29 Jun 1999 22:12:23 -0500


Larry Russell wrote:
> Hmmm... My vote would be for Mughal Sarai... There were LARGE rats all
over the
> first class waiting room and on the platforms.
....Large yard, you see.
> Apurva Bahadur wrote:
> Dirtiest station ??? Pune Jn !!!
Shrinivas wrote:
> My little experience tells , Kalyan is the winner in this category.

I would say: Siliguri Town.
The dirtiest filth-ridden stretch of track I've ever seen
is the NG/MG section between Siliguri town and NJP.

--
JS
--

From: Sridhar Shankarnarayan <>

Subject: Re: Opinion poll - contd

Date: 29 Jun 1999 22:22:24 -0500


My votes. Here goes ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
-----
Best Loco(overall): WDM2

Most proportionate loco: WDM2

Best sound: WDM2 with a GE governor. However, I have never been able to
decide if the loco sounds better while idling or while accelerating.

Best Horn: YAM1 (Anand, I had forgotten about this). WDM2 - a close
second.

Ugliest loco: WDM2C (especially, when compared to the handsome WDM2)

Best train overall (equivalent of Best Picture!): The erstwhile double
headed TN express.

Best rides: Tie - Southbound TN > Nagpur - Ballarshah, especially with
the
door open, watching the 22 coach formation (now 24 coaches) take in a
curve
during the sunset.
Tie: The early morning Pune to Dadar run by the (ex) Madras- Dadar
express.

Best Hill Railway dept: Coonoor to Mettupalayam on the NMR. And now
this
has become the best way to get to MTP for those taking the Nilagiri
Express to Madras. The bus situation has become terrible after the
break
up of the super efficient Cheran transport corp into Cheran and
Bharathiar.
(I think now they are all called RTC or something to that effect).

Best light refreshment: Mettupalaym VLR stall (Those vada's were
unbelievable).

Best station to spend a few hours: Nagpur - simply for the variety of
trains that pass through. Also, when in season, one can walk down to the
main market not too far from the station and get a basketful of terrific
loose skinned oranges.

Only on IR department: I have personally never seen roof top travel in
India (perhaps I lived in all the wrong parts). That said, one sight
remains with me - that of a pair of itinerant coffee vendors moving from
coach to coach in a non vestibuled train. This was common on the
Cuddapah -
Gunatkal section. Usually working in pairs they would cross over from
the
outside with all their gear - a bucket with the glass cups and water,
another with the kettle etc, with the train moving at full clip,

Best curves: Southbound - just past Gooty towards Bangalore, the line
branches from the Madras main into a sweeping curve restricted to 30
kmph.
Simply spectacular, as the curve is on a gradient and the locos work to
clear the rise.

2nd: Past Daund, towards Manmad. Once again a great opportunity to see
the
whole train.

Best Zone: SR for passengers. NR for enthusiasts.

-Sridhar





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sridhar Shankar
GSB MBA'99
The University of Chicago
1616 E. 50th Place, Apt. 13A
Chicago, IL 60615
(773) 752 1131

From: SHRINIVAS V. JOSHI <>

Subject: Re: UNSUBSCRIBE/SUBSCRIBE

Date: 29 Jun 1999 22:59:17 -0500



Hi!

One can say , I need not poke my nose into this matter. The
administrator
can take care , but still........ that may be my habit of sorts.


On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, SEMCO-INDIA/ NEERAJ KUMAR SINGAL wrote:

> UNSUBSCRIBE ME.
>
> NEERAJ KUMAR SINGAL,
> SYSTEMS & EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE CO.,
> NKS GROUP OF COS.,
> G-82, 1ST FLOOR, LAXMI NAGAR,
> VIKAS MARG, DELHI -110092 India
> TEL :- 91-11-2202318/ 2200331/ 2230905
> FAX:- 91-11-2206538
> E MAIL:- nksingal@hotmail.email
> WEB SITE:- www.nksin.com

Why the members send such requests to irfca@cs.email ? These get
posted
to full group. Another one today was from our own Sarosh Mehta.

There is another mail id for to subscribe or to unsubscribe, which reads
like this irfca-request@cs.email

Bye, Thanks all

Shrinivas

From: Raja Sivaramakrishnan <>

Subject: ADO property description change

Date: 30 Jun 1999 00:44:23 -0500


Hello,
If you use the properties ADSIPROP_TIME_LIMIT or ADSIPROP_PAGED_TIME_LIMIT from ADO, please read on. Both these properties had the same description string, "Time limit", until now. As a result of this, if the ADO property "Time limit" was accessed, it would always access ADSIPROP_PAGED_TIME_LIMIT (irrespective of whether the search was paged or not). This made it impossible to access ADSIPROP_TIME_LIMIT from ADO. To fix this bug, the description string for ADSIPROP_TIME_LIMIT has been modified to "Server Time Limit". To access this property from ADO, you will now need

oCommand.Properties("Server Time Limit") = 10

"Time limit" will still refer to ADSIPROP_PAGED_TIME_LIMIT.

If this change will cause a problem for you, please 'r' and let me know by end of Wednesday (Jun 30).

Thanks,

From: Anand Krishnan <>

Subject: Observation queries explained

Date: 30 Jun 1999 01:46:17 -0500


Hi,

>Moving or pointing in which direction ? Towards GOC or away from GOC?
>Please elaborate
>where you saw the BCNA load.
Everytime i see something very surprising it has been mostly in
the
Tondiarpet goods marshalling yard. This one was also spotted there. The
wagons were stationary but the guard cab was at the Chennai end. This
probably means that it was on its way out of Chennai.

The NTPC WDM2 was sighted at a place called Ponneri 20 km from Chennai.
It
was coupled to a WAG5, just behind it and the empty wagons were waiting
for
signal towards Chennai.

Kind Regards,
Anand


______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at <A HREF="http://www.hotmail.com">http://www.hotmail.com</A>

From: Anand Krishnan <>

Subject: Observation queries explained

Date: 30 Jun 1999 01:46:26 -0500


Hi,

>Moving or pointing in which direction ? Towards GOC or away from GOC?
>Please elaborate
>where you saw the BCNA load.
Everytime i see something very surprising it has been mostly in
the
Tondiarpet goods marshalling yard. This one was also spotted there. The
wagons were stationary but the guard cab was at the Chennai end. This
probably means that it was on its way out of Chennai.

The NTPC WDM2 was sighted at a place called Ponneri 20 km from Chennai.
It
was coupled to a WAG5, just behind it and the empty wagons were waiting
for
signal towards Chennai.

Kind Regards,
Anand


______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at <A HREF="http://www.hotmail.com">http://www.hotmail.com</A>

From: hvc <>

Subject: Re: UNSUBSCRIBE/SUBSCRIBE

Date: 30 Jun 1999 04:03:16 -0500


Dear Srinivas,
Bravo. Well done and many thanks for taking
the
initiative.
Regards,

Harsh

-----Original Message-----
From: SHRINIVAS V. JOSHI <smg@godrej.email
To: SEMCO-INDIA/ NEERAJ KUMAR SINGAL <nksingal@hotmail.email
Cc: Indian Rails <irfca@cs.email SAROSH B. MEHTA <sarosh@godrej.email
Date: Wednesday, June 30, 1999 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: UNSUBSCRIBE/SUBSCRIBE


>
>Hi!
>
>One can say , I need not poke my nose into this matter. The
administrator
>can take care , but still........ that may be my habit of sorts.
>
>
>On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, SEMCO-INDIA/ NEERAJ KUMAR SINGAL wrote:
>
>> UNSUBSCRIBE ME.
>>
>> NEERAJ KUMAR SINGAL,
>> SYSTEMS & EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE CO.,
>> NKS GROUP OF COS.,
>> G-82, 1ST FLOOR, LAXMI NAGAR,
>> VIKAS MARG, DELHI -110092 India
>> TEL :- 91-11-2202318/ 2200331/ 2230905
>> FAX:- 91-11-2206538
>> E MAIL:- nksingal@hotmail.email
>> WEB SITE:- www.nksin.com
>
>Why the members send such requests to irfca@cs.email ? These get
posted
>to full group. Another one today was from our own Sarosh Mehta.
>
>There is another mail id for to subscribe or to unsubscribe, which
reads
>like this irfca-request@cs.email
>
>Bye, Thanks all
>
>Shrinivas
>
>
>
>
>
>

From: Royston Ellis <>

Subject: Re: Opinion poll + food trivia

Date: 30 Jun 1999 06:48:46 -0500


>From: Vdate@aol.email
>Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:20:34 EDT
>Subject: Re: Opinion poll + food trivia
>To: shankie@emirates.email irfca@cs.email
>X-Mailer: AOL 4.0 for Windows 95 sub 246
>
>Add to your already impressive list (I already gained a pound just by
reading
>it!)
>Petha at Agra, Dalmoth at Bandikui, Purees and shag at Phulera,
Rasgullas at
>Pali, Farsan at Mehasana and Surat, Omlettes at Khandwa, Batatawada at
>Karjat, Chikki at Lonawala, Pedhas at Indi, Idli at Hotgi.
>
It's poetry! I suppose I shouldn't ask but "shag at Phulera" sounds too
good to be true; a pleasure I've missed. What is it?
Royston

From: Shankar <>

Subject: Re: Opinion poll + food trivia

Date: 30 Jun 1999 10:07:12 -0500


Hello,
Indeed. What is 'shag' at phulera? Thanks for the additions anyway,
Vdate. (Sorrry, I couldn't catch your full name!)

Here are some more additions to my list:

Opinion Poll:

1. Noisiest engine: WGG/2
2.Most pleasant diesel
sound: idling WDM/4
accelerating: WDS/4
(Some WDS/4s give out an irritating whine.
My opinion is about those that don't).

Food Trivia:

I didn't mention this earlier as I did not quite remem ber the location.
Perhaps some of you could help:
Samalkot was very famous for cashewnuts, I think
I've seen Rabri (a delicious milk confection, like kheer) at some
station, can't remember which, I think it was Burdwan.
Anotehr station, I think Rajamundhry or Arrakonam, was full of tender
fruit palms (coconut-like but mch more tender> fruit of the palm tree:
called 'nongu' in Tamil.

Most unusual things sold at stations:

1.Stuffed animals (crude, village taxidermy by gypsies) at Kondapuram
(Bombay-Madras line. I saw stuffed squirrels and mongooses,(or is it
mongeese!!?)
2.Fresh vegetables at Kuppam on the Madras-Bangalore line.

Best regards.
Shankar

Royston Ellis wrote:
>
> >From: Vdate@aol.email
> >Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:20:34 EDT
> >Subject: Re: Opinion poll + food trivia
> >To: shankie@emirates.email irfca@cs.email
> >X-Mailer: AOL 4.0 for Windows 95 sub 246
> >
> >Add to your already impressive list (I already gained a pound just by
> reading
> >it!)
> >Petha at Agra, Dalmoth at Bandikui, Purees and shag at Phulera,
Rasgullas at
> >Pali, Farsan at Mehasana and Surat, Omlettes at Khandwa, Batatawada
at
> >Karjat, Chikki at Lonawala, Pedhas at Indi, Idli at Hotgi.
> >
> It's poetry! I suppose I shouldn't ask but "shag at Phulera" sounds
too
> good to be true; a pleasure I've missed. What is it?
> Royston

From: Apurva Bahadur <>

Subject: Re: Bends (Was - Re: Observations - My trip to Chennai)

Date: 30 Jun 1999 10:08:30 -0500


Harsh,

It should have been curves, I guess I got carried away. Sorry !
Maybe Harsh should contribute his list of beautiful CURVES on the IR ?

Apurva

hvc wrote:

> I beg you pardon all but something seems amiss here. Since when 180
degrees
> constitute a bend?
>
> Harsh
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Apurva Bahadur <iti@vsnl.email
> To: Dr. M S M Saifullah <saif@aecl.email
> Cc: Anand Krishnan <krish_nand@hotmail.email irfca@cs.email
> <irfca@cs.email
> Date: Wednesday, June 30, 1999 2:55 AM
> Subject: Re: Observations - My trip to Chennai
>
> >
> >My own vote is the 180 degrees hairpin bend at Adarki - Salpa section
on
> the
> >Pune - Kolhapur line. I am surprised Viraf forgot that curve, I think
he
> had
> >the ride of this life on that section.
> >At this place, you can see the Adarki station on your left, after
entering
> two
> >tunnels, the train turns a full 180 degrees and then enters the
whisper
> quiet
> >and crystal clear atmosphered Adarki.
> >
> >Apurva
> >
> >"Dr. M S M Saifullah" wrote:
> >
> >> At 4:53 am +0900 29/6/99, Anand Krishnan wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello Gang!
> >>
> >> >There was a talk of opinion polls. Here is my suggestion.......
The Best
> >> >view of a train at a curve. Full marks to the region abetting the
> Hussain
> >> >Sagar Lake. It would alomost be close to a 90 deg curve and the
sight is
> >> >spectacular. Probably will get to click one next time if i travel
by the
> >> >7053Up during the day time. The max. speed on this curve is 25kmph
on a
> >> >total length of 2.5 km, acc. to our driver friend and this should
speak
> a
> >> >lot of the nature of the curve.
> >>
> >> I would definitely agree with Anand here. Being to Hyderabad many
times,
> I
> >> always waited for this beautiful view of Hussainsagar lake. The
turn I
> >> think is less than 90 degrees.
> >>
> >> Two of my favourite almost 90 degree turns is at Bangalore East
towards
> >> Yelahanka and at Dharmavaram when the SBC-DMM BG line meets the
MAS-DMM
> >> line.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Saifullah
> >
> >
> >
> >

From: Anand Krishnan <>

Subject: Geometry and IR

Date: 30 Jun 1999 10:19:29 -0500


Hi all,

>I beg you pardon all but something seems amiss here. Since when 180
degrees
>constitute a bend?

Ha ha ha that was a real quick one Harsh. I just burst out in laughter.
In
that case the whole of IR would be made up of almost 60-70% of
fascinating
180 deg "Curves". Thanx Apurva bhai , into infuse some humour into the
list.
How'bout floating some good rail jokes.

Regards,
Anand


______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at <A HREF="http://www.hotmail.com">http://www.hotmail.com</A>

From: Apurva Bahadur <>

Subject: Re: Opinion poll + food trivia

Date: 30 Jun 1999 10:31:05 -0500


I think this is better referred to a 'Saag'. This is a delicious
vegetarian dish made
from Sesame (Sarson) leaves. Served with butter !

Royston Ellis wrote:

> >From: Vdate@aol.email
> >Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:20:34 EDT
> >Subject: Re: Opinion poll + food trivia
> >To: shankie@emirates.email irfca@cs.email
> >X-Mailer: AOL 4.0 for Windows 95 sub 246
> >
> >Add to your already impressive list (I already gained a pound just by
> reading
> >it!)
> >Petha at Agra, Dalmoth at Bandikui, Purees and shag at Phulera,
Rasgullas at
> >Pali, Farsan at Mehasana and Surat, Omlettes at Khandwa, Batatawada
at
> >Karjat, Chikki at Lonawala, Pedhas at Indi, Idli at Hotgi.
> >
> It's poetry! I suppose I shouldn't ask but "shag at Phulera" sounds
too
> good to be true; a pleasure I've missed. What is it?
> Royston

From: Jishnu Mukerji <>

Subject: Re: Curves

Date: 30 Jun 1999 10:48:18 -0500


Dr. M S M Saifullah wrote:
>
> At 12:35 am +0900 30/6/99, Jishnu Mukerji wrote:
>
> >1. Howrah - Barddhaman Chord Belur - Belanagar (Left hand curve
> >travelling away from Howarah), and Belanagar - Dankuni Jn. (Right
hand
> >curve travelling away from Howrah. Used to be a favorite place to
take
> >pictures of the Rajdhani Express leaning into the curve.
>
> Jishnu-da, that is definitely a neat curve to take pictures. As far as
I
> remember, the speed on the curve is about 90kmph. That was around
1992. I
> am pretty sure that same kind of speed is maintained even now.

Thanks,

Another neat curve that comes to mind is right in New Delhi, by the
Pragati Maidan station. This is the curve that takes Eastbound trains
from New Delhi Station onto the New Yamuna Bridge. It is quite a sharp
curve (90 degree) and is traversed very slowly. It is quite a sight to
see the 20 odd carriage Howrah Rajdhani or Poorva Expresses go over this
curve onto the bridge in the late afternoon.

Jishnu.

From: Apurva Bahadur <>

Subject: Re: Opinion poll - contd

Date: 30 Jun 1999 11:37:04 -0500


My most memorable image: I was waiting in the power of the Pune - Miraj
Goa express at
Saswad Road for the 7308 Up Koyna to cross. The image is of the hawk
eyed assistant
driver with his body half out of the cab, concentrating to pick up the
token.
Procedure requires the drivers to *accelerate* the loco when the token
is being picked
up, for some strange reason, so the loco was bathed in rich black smoke
as well. I was
on the catwalk of the Goa express power, at eye level with the other
loco's crew. I
did not have a camera then but the flash from the camera would have
surely disturbed
the assistant to the point where he might have missed the token.
The concentration on the face of the assistant is unforgettable.

Apurva

Sridhar Shankarnarayan wrote:

> My votes. Here goes ...
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
> -----
> Best Loco(overall): WDM2
>
> Most proportionate loco: WDM2
>
> Best sound: WDM2 with a GE governor. However, I have never been able
to
> decide if the loco sounds better while idling or while accelerating.
>
> Best Horn: YAM1 (Anand, I had forgotten about this). WDM2 - a close
second.
>
> Ugliest loco: WDM2C (especially, when compared to the handsome WDM2)
>
> Best train overall (equivalent of Best Picture!): The erstwhile double
> headed TN express.
>
> Best rides: Tie - Southbound TN > Nagpur - Ballarshah, especially with
the
> door open, watching the 22 coach formation (now 24 coaches) take in a
curve
> during the sunset.
> Tie: The early morning Pune to Dadar run by the (ex) Madras- Dadar
express.
>
> Best Hill Railway dept: Coonoor to Mettupalayam on the NMR. And now
this
> has become the best way to get to MTP for those taking the Nilagiri
> Express to Madras. The bus situation has become terrible after the
break
> up of the super efficient Cheran transport corp into Cheran and
Bharathiar.
> (I think now they are all called RTC or something to that effect).
>
> Best light refreshment: Mettupalaym VLR stall (Those vada's were
> unbelievable).
>
> Best station to spend a few hours: Nagpur - simply for the variety of
> trains that pass through. Also, when in season, one can walk down to
the
> main market not too far from the station and get a basketful of
terrific
> loose skinned oranges.
>
> Only on IR department: I have personally never seen roof top travel in
> India (perhaps I lived in all the wrong parts). That said, one sight
> remains with me - that of a pair of itinerant coffee vendors moving
from
> coach to coach in a non vestibuled train. This was common on the
Cuddapah -
> Gunatkal section. Usually working in pairs they would cross over from
the
> outside with all their gear - a bucket with the glass cups and water,
> another with the kettle etc, with the train moving at full clip,
>
> Best curves: Southbound - just past Gooty towards Bangalore, the line
> branches from the Madras main into a sweeping curve restricted to 30
kmph.
> Simply spectacular, as the curve is on a gradient and the locos work
to
> clear the rise.
>
> 2nd: Past Daund, towards Manmad. Once again a great opportunity to see
the
> whole train.
>
> Best Zone: SR for passengers. NR for enthusiasts.
>
> -Sridhar
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Sridhar Shankar
> GSB MBA'99
> The University of Chicago
> 1616 E. 50th Place, Apt. 13A
> Chicago, IL 60615
> (773) 752 1131

From: Apurva Bahadur <>

Subject: Re: Dirtiest Stn.

Date: 30 Jun 1999 11:41:52 -0500


Yes maybe Kalyan Jn is the dirtiest station. It also wins in the
category of the
busiest station second only to Mughal Sarai ? Unfortunately the freight
does not go
through Kalyan, choosing instead to go by a loop line into the yard.
Anyone see
through freight on Kalyan platform ?

Apurva


> My little experience tells , Kalyan is the winner in this category.
'cause all
> the waste from South, North & East touches this stn. before moving on
to great
> city Mumbai, which seems to be able to accomodate lakhs from these
directions.
> Thanks god nothing is able to move in from West coast!
>
> Shrinivas

The content of the individual messages displayed here is subject to copyright by the original authors and may not be reproduced outside the context of IRFCA without permission.
Note: This site is not officially affiliated with Indian Railways! The official web site of Indian Railways is: http://www.indianrailways.gov.in
Site contact: webmaster@irfca.org
Copyright © 2010, IRFCA.org. About IRFCA  Contact Us  Search this site  Site Map  Links   Acknowledgements  Legal Information & Disclaimers